Child Visitation Lawyer
Parenting Time Attorney
Parenting time is one of the most important aspects of family law. Because it is also one of the most misunderstood. The law was developed to assist judges, friends of the court, lawyers and parents. To establish schedules for children when spouses are divorcing.
According to Michigan law, the primary components of parenting time are:
- While a child has the right to spend time with both parents. Unless a court determines that parenting time would endanger the child's physical, mental or emotional health.
- A court order may include reasonable parenting time terms and conditions.
- A parent may ask the court to order individual parenting time terms and conditions.
Helping Parents Understand Parenting Time
As an experienced visitation attorney, John Danielski will take the time to explain parenting time and how it works in conjunction with child custody and child support. He will also protect your rights as a parent and make sure you continue to be a part of your child's life.
When John says, "I can't protect your heart, but I can protect your rights," he will be true to his word. He can be counted on to handle your family law matter to your satisfaction. If you and your spouse cannot agree on parenting time. The attorneys at the Law Offices of John Danielski will represent you in court so that your rights are conveyed to the judge before a decision is made.
Visitation Lawyer - What Happens When One Parent Moves?
In today's fast-paced world, people are very mobile. At times, parental relocation agreements happen. To balance the needs of the custodial parent to move away. Also the desire for the noncustodial parent to stay in close contact with the child.
In Michigan, special considerations can be made for:
- Long distance parenting time exchanges
- Telephone, e-mail, text and video contact
- The age of children
- Personal protection orders
Contact the Law Offices of John Danielski
The Law Offices of John Danielski is headquartered in Taylor, Michigan. The firm serves people living throughout Wayne, Monroe, Washtenaw, Macomb, and Oakland counties. Please call us at 734-284-9399 to set up a free initial consultation.